All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- Series TitleAmerican and Comparative Environmental Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note6 figures
- Weight386 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoseph F. C. DiMento,Pamela Doughman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyJoseph F. C. DiMento is Professor of Law and former Director of the Newkirk Center for Science and Society at the University of California, Irvine. He is the coauthor of Environmental Governance of the Great Seas: Law and Effect and Changing Lanes: Visions and Histories of Urban Freeways (MIT Press). Pamela Doughman is an Energy Specialist with the California Energy Commission.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.