Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the global climate talks and the key human systems threatened by increased greenhouse gas emissions including health, refugee management, energy production, carbon markets and local government.
- Author BiographyAndrea C. Berringer, independent researcher Timothy Cadman, Griffith University, Australia Julie Cotter, University of Southern Queensland, Australia Geoff Cockfield, University of Southern Queensland, Australia Lauren Eastwood, State University of New York, USA Fred Gale, University of Tasmania, Australia Guilherme Goncalves Limpgas Tecnologia, Brazil Jeff Gow, University of Southern Queensland, Australia Richard Hil, University of Sydney, Australia Guilherme B. R. Lambais, independent researcher Tek Maraseni, University of Southern Queensland, Australia Jamie Pittock, Australian National University, Australia Nick Rose, Griffith University, Australia Chris Taylor, University of Melbourne, Australia Heather Zeppel, University of Southern Queensland, Australia ?
- Author(s)Timothy Cadman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.