Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £7.22
- £7.32Trending at £7.59
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.80
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is increasing the severity of disasters and adverse weather conditions worldwide, with particularly devastating effects on developing countries and on individuals with lower resources. This book outlines areas of impact on human well being, consider specific populations, and shed light on mitigating the impact of climate change.
- Author BiographyInka Weissbecker International Medical Corps' global mental health and psychosocial advisor. She is currently working in South Sudan. Please copy and paste the link below in your browser to read more about Dr. Weissbecker's interview on mental health services at the March 26-27 Royal Society of Medicine conference: The world in denial: Global mental health matters. http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/mental-illness-rates-can-double-in-crisis-but-get-little-donor-attention-health-expert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational and Cultural Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight513 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byInka Weissbecker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.