Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational and Cultural Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byInka Weissbecker
- Table Of ContentsClimate Change and Human Well-Being.- SECTION I: The Impact of Climate Change.- Gradual Environmental Changes.- Effects of Temperature and Heat Stress.- Extreme Weather-Related Events.- Social and Economic Stressors.- Climate Change Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons.- Climate Change and Human Security.-SECTION II. Specific Populations.- Women.- Children.- Individuals with Mental and Physical Disabilities.- SECTION III. Guidance and Recommendations.- Building Resilience.- Strengthening Local Capacity.- Responding to Humanitarian Crises.- Research and Evaluation.-. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyInka Weissbecker International Medical Corps' global mental health and psychosocial advisor. She is currently working in South Sudan. Please copy and paste the link below in your browser to read more about Dr. Weissbecker's interview on mental health services at the March 26-27 Royal Society of Medicine conference: The world in denial: Global mental health matters. http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/mental-illness-rates-can-double-in-crisis-but-get-little-donor-attention-health-expert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.