All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £32.33Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.43Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mahendra Sethi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2017
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Hazards, Disaster Risk and Climate Change
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 18 black & white halftones, 29 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Climate change and urban areas 2. Inter-relation between development, urbanization & carbon footprint 3. Role of cities in contributing to national urban GHGs 4. Urban spatial parameters 5. Spatial metrics & modeling 6. Research and Policy Implications
- Author BiographyMahendra Sethi is an urban environment expert and recipient of the United Nations University - Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS) PhD Fellowship at UNU-IAS, Japan. His field of research explores the role of cities at the interface of global environmental change with a particular focus on developing countries. In India, he is associated with the National Institute of Urban Affairs, as editor of the research journal Urban India.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.