CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated general-level account of current understanding of, and future predictions for, the world's climate.
- Author BiographyWilliam Burroughs is a professional science writer and has published 8 books on aspects of the world's climate and weather.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus. 350 colour illus. 25 tables
- Weight1002 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byWilliam Burroughs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.