CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.85Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionWhitesell discusses the efforts of scientists to understand earth's climate history and possible risk management policies.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Whitesell is Director of Policy Research in Washington, DC. From 1987 to 2006 he served on the staff of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board, where he held management responsibilities for staff work on the formulation and implementation of monetary policy, including market analysis and the monetary regulation of banks. He conducted independent climate economics research from 2006 to 2007. Dr Whitesell has also held positions as a financial analyst at the World Bank and as a development finance specialist at the Banque Arabe et Internationale d'Investissement, in addition to proprietary consulting. Earlier he taught economics at New York University and Virginia Tech. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a Ph.D. in economics from New York University.
- Author(s)William C. Whitesell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.