Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory textbook on all aspects of climate system dynamics and modelling for students, scientists and professionals.
- Author BiographyHugues Goosse is senior research associate with the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (F.R.S.-FNRS-Belgium) and professor at the Universite Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. He teaches climate related topics to students from a wide range of backgrounds, including physics, geography, engineering, bioengineering, biology, Earth and environmental sciences, and philosophy. His research is mainly devoted to the development of climate models, model-data comparison and the application of models to study past, current and future climate change, analyzing both natural variability and the response to human-induced perturbations. He is currently editor and former co-chief editor of the journal Climate of the Past. He has contributed to several international programs and assessment reports, in particular to the Fourth and Fifth Assessment Reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
- Author(s)Hugues Goosse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 185 colour illus. 5 tables 95 exercises
- Weight970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.