All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory textbook on all aspects of climate system dynamics and modeling for students, scientists and professionals.
- Author BiographyHugues Goosse is senior research associate with the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (F.R.S.-FNRS-Belgium) and professor at the Universite Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. He teaches climate related topics to students from a wide range of backgrounds, including physics, geography, engineering, bioengineering, biology, Earth and environmental sciences, and philosophy. His research is mainly devoted to the development of climate models, model-data comparison and the application of models to study past, current and future climate change, analyzing both natural variability and the response to human-induced perturbations. He is currently editor and former co-chief editor of the journal Climate of the Past. He has contributed to several international programs and assessment reports, in particular to the Fourth and Fifth Assessment Reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
- Author(s)Hugues Goosse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 185 colour illus. 5 tables 95 exercises
- Weight800 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.