All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)David Schimel
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePrinceton Primers in Climate
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note19 line illus.
- Weight28 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyDavid Schimel is a senior research scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. Previously, he was CEO of the National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON), a senior scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, and founding codirector of the Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry. In 2007, he was a corecipient of the Nobel Peace Prize for his work on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's first report on the global carbon cycle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.