All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is regarded as a fundamental aspect of enviromental study. This book examines the significance of climate as one of the major forcing funtions in in the global environmental change process. It emphasizes both human-induced and natural climatic change.
- Author(s)L. D. Danny Harvey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/1999
- Series TitleUnderstanding Global Environmental Change: Themes in Physical Geography S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine130 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.