Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionContains different historical, social and natural aspects of this remote island and includes chapters about: the scientific and historical background; physiographic data, with a topographical and hydrological description; climate and oceanographic circulation; vegetation; geology, including stratigraphy, structure and geological history.
- Author BiographyMarilen Fernandez obtained a grant from CONICET (National Research Council of Argentina) to work at Centro Austral de Investigaciones Cientificas (CADIC, CONICET) in Ushaia (Argentina). She is specialized in Paleoecology, Diatom analysis and hunter-gatherer archeology. Dr. Juan Federico Ponce is researcher at Centro Austral de Investigaciones Cientificas (CADIC, CONICET). His interests are Quaternary environmental change, climate change, plainology, geomorphological processes, glaciations, GIS and remote sensig.
- Author(s)Juan Federico Ponce,Marilen Fernandez
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.