All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £14.59Trending at £14.93
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.56Trending at £10.80
About this product
- DescriptionA cliffhanging collection of 15 of the world's greatest climbing adventures and 2012 Colorado Book Award Finalist
- Author BiographyAs a geologist, Kerry L. Burns explored the Tasmanian wilderness, the Australian outback, and Cordillera Darwin in Tierra del Fuego in South America. He is currently a geothermal energy consultant for projects around the world. Cameron M. Burns is a climber, writer, and editor based in Colorado. He has been a reporter/correspondent/columnist with dozens of newspapers, magazines, and websites. He is author, coauthor, editor, and contributor of more than two dozen books about the outdoors.
- Author(s)Cameron Burns,Kerry Burns
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.