All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-ever collection of all of George Leigh Mallory's writings on climbing.
- Author BiographyGeorge Leigh Mallory's writings inspired distinguished literary mountaineers such as Joe Simpson, Ranulph Fiennes, Jon Krakauer. Born in 1886, he died a few days short of his 38th birthday, while making a summit attempt with his companion, Andrew Irvine. Born in Cheshire, he worked as a teacher in Godalming. Foreword by Peter Gillman, a former Sunday Times journalist and one of the most prolific writers on mountaineering and author of the prize-winning standard biography of Mallory.
- Author(s)George Leigh Mallory
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.99Trending at £16.99
- £12.99Trending at £16.99
- £32.79Trending at £34.37
- £33.48Trending at £35.69
- £9.10Trending at £11.48
- £5.65Trending at £7.14
- £24.00Trending at £34.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.