Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionDespite being one of the most male-dominated of sports, Lynn Hill never let being a woman keep her from the hardest routes and competitions in free climbing. In this book, Lynn describes the sensations, determination and skill needed in the sport.
- Author BiographyLynn Hill has been interviewed, profiled, photgraphed and otherwise featured in numerous magazines over the years, as well as many tv appearances, and is currently featured in the new IMAX film EXTREME. She has contributed to a series of books on rock climbing, such as Why I Climb and Beyond Risk and for years Lynn has been lecturing and giving film and slide shows around the globe.
- Author(s)Lynn Hill
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note10 col plates (16pp)
- Weight650 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.