All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimbing: From Gym to Rock is a pocket-size instructional climbing book with the backing of the American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA) that focuses on getting indoor climbers outdoors. The book will feature information on environment and terrain, types of crag, best practices, and more. Photos will be throughout.
- Author BiographyNate Fitch and Ron Funderburke are AMGA certified rock guides. Nate Fitch is the director of the University of New Hampshire's Outdoor Education Artificial Climbing Wall. Ron Funderburke is also a senior guide with Fox Mountain Guides and an AMGA SPI Discipline Coordinator.
- Author(s)Nate Fitch,Ron Funderburke
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note93 colour illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width110 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £8.83Trending at £9.89
- £33.25Trending at £50.00
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £28.59Trending at £40.05
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
- £8.93Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.