Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.94Trending at £6.29
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £10.59Trending at £11.06
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes evidence-based assessments and intervention for Autism across the life-span. This book begins with a discussion of what warrants a determination of being 'evidence based' and a description of the disorder from a life span perspective. It also provides a chapter on differential diagnosis of autism relative to other disorders.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohnny L. Matson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.