Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe assessment of mental, emotional, and neurological disorders in children and adolescents is complicated by the fact that children suffering from these disorders are often not able to describe symptoms. Mental health professionals must rely on behavioral assessment to diagnose and treat these disorders.
- Author BiographyH. BOONEY VANCE, PhD, is Research Director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee. He is the author of Psychological Assessment of Children: Best Practices in Assessment for School and Clinical Settings (Wiley). ANDRES PUMARIEGA, MD, is Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1230 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAndres J. Pumariega,H.Booney Vance
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.