All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a theory of Clinical Bioethics based on the integration of the moral logic of health care practice and the social concerns and processes. This volume provides a reconstruction of bioethical judgement both at the level of epistemological statute and institutional context, that is clinical ethics committees and clinical ethics consultation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCorrado Viafora
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.