All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile in graduate school, students are exposed to all the currently accepted theories of behavior change and are encouraged to apply them to their clients' issues.
- Author BiographyBARBARA LICHNER INGRAM, PhD, is a Professor of Psychology at Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, California, where she has served on the faculty since 1978. She was instrumental to the creation of their APA-approved PsyD program in 1985 and continues to be an active participant in that endeavor.
- Author(s)Barbara Lichner Ingram
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.