All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses specifically on understanding potential problems and sources of error in management of the clinical chemistry testing procedures, how to anticipate and avoid such problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
- Author BiographyJames Nichols, PhD, DABCC, FACB, Professor of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Medical Director of Clinical Chemistry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, USA. Carol Rauch, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Associate Medical Director of Clinical Laboratories and Associate Medical Director of Vanderbilt Pathology Laboratory Services, both of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, USA.
- Author(s)Carol A. Rauch,James H. Nichols
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDiagnostic Standards of Care
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byMichael Laposata
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.