CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.07Trending at £35.05
- £27.78Trending at £28.86
- £13.17Trending at £19.12
- £12.00Trending at £18.93
- £23.31Trending at £29.15
About this product
- Author(s)Walter H. Manning
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2000
- Place of PublicationAlbany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSingular Publishing Group Inc.
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsClinician Characteristics. Etiology, Onset, and Development. Assessing Adolescents and Adults. Assessing Fluency Disorders in Children. Facilitating the Change Process. Chapter 6: Counseling Strategies and Techniques. Treatment for Adolescents and Adults. Treatment for Preschool and School-age Children. Indicators of Progress During Treatment. Determining Progress Following Treatment. Appendices.
- Author BiographyWalter H. Manning received his PhD from Michigan State University. He is a member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, the International Society of Phonetic Sciences, the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and the Tennessee Association of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists. The author of numerous articles Dr. Manning is currently a Professor in the School of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology at the University of Memphis in Tennessee.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.