All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £70.66Was:£78.99Free postage
- £75.79Was:£78.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the clinical aspects of exercise physiology by thoroughly examining the relationship between exercise and chronic disease. This title provides fundamental knowledge of disease-specific pathology and treatment guidelines. It guides readers through exercise testing and training principles for patients with chronic diseases.
- Author BiographyJonathan K. Ehrman has a 27-year background in clinical exercise physiology and is certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist and programme director. Paul M. Gordon has 15 years of teaching experience in clinical exercise physiology and has directed cardiopulmonary rehabilitation programmes. Paul S. Visich has more than 14 years of experience in clinical exercise physiology and is the director of the Human Performance Laboratory in the College of Health Professions at Central Michigan University. Steven J. Keteyianhas more than 30 years experience working as a clinical exercise physiologist.
- Author(s)Jonathan K. Ehrman,Paul M. Gordon,Paul S. Visich,Steven J. Keteyian
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white halftones
- Weight1996 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.