All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emphasizes ophthalmic disorders with the most direct relevance to day-to-day practice. It is a condensed version of The Glaucoma Book, featuring nearly half the topics covered in that book. Includes extensive color illustrations.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Samples, M.D. is formerly Professor of Ophthalmology at the Oregon Health and Sciences University (OHSU) and the Casey Eye Institute in Portland, OR. He has been director of medical student education in ophthalmology at OHSU for 20 years. He is currently runs Glaucoma Consultants, a site for patients, physicians and the Western Glaucoma Foundation, which supplies patients with clinical information as well as information to help patients find associated colleagues who provide the high quality glaucoma medical and surgical care on the West Coast. Paul N. Schacknow M.D., Ph.D., ophthalmologist, is Chief of Glaucoma Services at Visual Health Center, a multispecialty eye-care practice in Palm Springs, FL. He is a specialist in the medical, laser and surgical treatment of glaucoma patients.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 281 colour illustrations, 49 colour tables, biography
- Weight1500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJohn Samples,Paul Schacknow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.