CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £3.89Trending at £6.35
About this product
- Author(s)Debra Creedy,Jemima Petch,W. Kim Halford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight291 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsSupporting Couples Becoming Parents in the 21st Century.- Expectations of Parenting.- Couple Communication.- Conflict Management.- Taking Baby Home.- Sharing and Infanct Care.- Caring and Sexuality.- Looking Ahead.
- Author BiographyKim Halford is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Queensland in Brisbane Australia. Dr. Halford is a registered clinical psychologist and Fellow of the Australian Psychological society. He completed his PhD at Latrobe University in 1978, and has worked for the last 30 years in a mixture of clinical, academic and management positions. Dr. Halford is an internationally recognized expert on couple relationships. He has published 4 books and over 140 articles on couple therapy and relationship education. Dr. Halford has served as consultant on marriage and family policy to the Australian, German and United States Governments, is a regular media commentator on couple and family issues, and has presented his work in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Britain, Germany, Norway, Czech Republic, Greece, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Australia. Dr. Halford serves on the Editorial Boards of the Journal of Family Psychology, Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Behavior Therapy, and Family Process. Dr. Halford's work has been recognised in a series of awards. Jemima Petch is a Director of Research at Relationships Australia (Queensland). She completed her PhD at Griffith University in 2006 where she developed and evaluated within a randomized controlled trial the effects of a couple-focused psycho-education program (Couple CARE for Parents) for couples expecting their first baby. Dr. Petch is an editor for the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships and the International Journal of Psychology. She is also a private practice psychologist, predominantly working with couples and new mothers. Debra Creedy is Professor and past Director of the Queensland Centre for Mothers and Babies at University of Queensland, Australia. She is a registered nurse and psychologist. She is a recognized international authority on antenatal and perinatal mental health and parenting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.