All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource will provide professionals in the sports medicine and therapy fields with an invaluable reference on the clinical application of Positional Release Therapy (PRT). The book is a resource for all those who wish to learn and practice the art of PRT in order to gently treat patients who have acute and chronic somatic dysfunction.
- Author BiographyTimothy E. Speicher is president of the US Positional Release Therapy Institute. He is considered a leading expert in Positional Release Therapy (PRT) and discovered and developed the Fasiculatory Response Method (FRM), which has revolutionized the way PRT is applied, practiced and taught.
- Author(s)Timothy E. Speicher
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note143 illustrations, 290 photographs
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.41Trending at £18.62
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.