All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £28.31Trending at £30.59
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionTwo key challenges face mental health practitioners: making the correct psychiatric diagnosis and choosing the most appropriate treatment option. This book aims to help with both.
- Author BiographyMichael B First Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Columbia University and the Psychiatric Institute of New York. He is an expert on the DSM-IV-TR classification and is playing a key role in the development of DSM-V. Allan Tasman Professor and Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky, USA. Professor Tasman is Past President of the American Psychiatric Association and President of the Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists. He is a world-renowned psychiatric leader and educator and is Secretary for Education of the World Psychiatric Association, responsible for all of the association's worldwide education programmes and initiatives.
- Author(s)Allan Tasman,Michael B. First
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1014 g
- Width193 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.