CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionEastern thinking, especially the Buddhist practice of mindfulness, has inspired effective new interventions in psychotherapy. This book, both a review and practical guide, explores the use of mindfulness in treating psychological problems.
- Author BiographyFabrizio Didonna is a Clinical Psychologist and Cognitive Behaviour Psychotherapist. He is founder and President of the Italian Institute for Mindfulness (IS.I.MIND). He is Coordinator of the Unit for Mood and Anxiety Disorders, and he also works at the Unit for Borderline Personality Disorders in the Department of Psychiatry at the Casa di Cura Villa Margherita in Vicenza, Italy. He is a teacher and trainer at the School of Cognitive Therapy in Bologna, at the School of Cognitive and Forensic Psychotherapy in Reggio Emilia and at the Institute for Cognitive Science in Grosseto, Italy. He is an experienced instructor of mindfulness groups both in inpatient and outpatient settings and was one of the first therapists who planned and used mindfulness training with patients with severe disorders in inpatient treatment programs. He has given workshops worldwide in the field of CBT for obsessive compulsive disorder, depression, anxiety disorders and mindfulness-based training, has presented scientific papers at conferences in Italy and Europe, and published many articles, several chapters and two books. He is Vice-President of the Italian Association for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and also the Representative of the Regional Section of SITCC, the Italian Society for Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy. He has been practicing and teaching meditation for many years and gives training retreats in MBCT and mindfulness-based interventions in Italy and in many countries in Europe.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1181 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byFabrizio Didonna
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.