Clinical Judgement In The Health And Welfare Professions: Extending the Evidence Base by John Stancombe, Susan White (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £50.29Free postage
- £2.96Was:£26.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionHow do clinicians use formal knowledge in their practice? What is the place of moral judgement in clinical practice? This work examine the complex ways in which professionals negotiate the process of case formulation. It is suitable for those with an interest in the analysis of institutional discourse and ethnographic research.
- Author BiographySusan White is Professor of Health and Social Care at the University of Huddersfield. She is interested in the social and moral dimensions of professional practice and has completed discourse analytic and ethnographic studies in a range of health and welfare settings. Before becoming an academic, she managed a statutory child care social work team in an interdisciplinary setting. She teaches health and welfare professionals at graduate and postgraduate levels. John Stancombe is a full time consultant clinical psychologist in the NHS with over twenty years experience of practice. He currently works in the Child Psychological Service of the Trafford Healthcare NHS Trust in Manchester. He has recently completed discourse analytic, doctoral research on family therapy process, which explores the rhetorical-moral dimensions of therapeutic practice.
- Author(s)John Stancombe,Susan White
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteglossary, references, indexes
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.