All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers guidelines for performing efficient and cost-effective MRI examinations in daily practice, using a practical protocol-based approach to streamline and optimize work-flow in an MRI unit. The third edition offers new techniques and figures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note132 Tables, black and white; XX, 820 p.
- Weight2305 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byFalko-Alexander Stichnoth,James F. M. Meaney,Paul M. Parizel,Peter Reimer,Sanjay Saini,Thomas K. Helmberger
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.