All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and Other Dementias, practicing psychiatrists and neurologists address neuropsychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of various clinical neuropsychiatric conditions, including Alzheimer disease and traumatic brain injury.
- Author BiographyMyron F. Weiner, M.D., is Clinical Professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.Anne M. Lipton, M.D., Ph.D., is a Diplomate in Neurology of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Content Note10 Plates, color; 16 Halftones, black and white; 11 Line drawings, unspecified; 44 Tables, unspecified
- Weight621 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnne M. Lipton,Myron F. Weiner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.