All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for students and practitioners of rehabilitation programmes. It gives students of physical therapy and occupational therapy a foundation that allows them to understand biomechanics and functional anatomy in relation to both normal and abnormal movement.
- Author BiographyJanice K. Loudon, is an associate professor in the physical therapy division in the department of community and family medicine at Duke University in North Carolina. Robert C. Manske, is an associate professor of physical therapy at Wichita State University. As a practicing physiotherapist, Manske has over 18 years of clinical experience in orthopedic rehabilitation and actively researches knee and shoulder rehabilitation and sport performance enhancement. Michael P. Reiman, is an associate professor in the division of doctorate of physical therapy in the department of community and family practice at Duke University Medical Center, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Janice K. Loudon,Michael P. Reiman,Robert C. Manske
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note362 Illustrations, color; 25 Halftones, color
- Weight1520 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.