All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Medicine: A Clerking Companion is written for inexperienced clinical students who are new to the wards, and helps them to use their patients to learn medicine. It aims to transform students who know a bit about the medical sciences into young doctors who can draw knowledge and experience together to diagnose and treat real patients.
- Author BiographyDavid Randall studied medicine at Peterhouse, Cambridge, and then at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. He then completed an academic foundation programme specialising in medical education and is now working as a junior doctor in general medicine at Queen's Hospital, Romford. Adam Feather is Senior Lecturer in Medical Education at the Institute of Health Science Education, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Adam is a Lead for Clinical Skills with a particular interest in the teaching and learning of clinical examination skills. He is the co lead for part 6a (written Finals) assessment with particular interest in the development of new and innovative written, computer based and clinical assessments.
- Author(s)Adam Feather,David Randall
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note450 Line drawings and photos
- Weight966 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.