Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Neuroanatomy offers an extensive review of higher cortical - behavioral functions and their anatomical substrates. The central chapters offer detailed, integrated, and, at times, theoretical models of cortical systems and their internal organization. 300 illustrations help identify key structures and pathways.
- Author(s)Anne L. Foundas,John Mendoza
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.