All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into fourteen chapters, this book presents an overview of the pathologic and clinical aspects of neurologic diseases. It is useful for practicing neurologists and pathologists, as well as residents and fellows preparing for the neurology and pathology boards.
- Author BiographyCatherine Haberland, MD is a Clinical Neurologist and Neuropathologist and a Clinical Professor of Neurology, Pathology, and Psychiatry at The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, Illinois. In addition, she is a neurologist and neuropathologist at the Veterans Administration Medical Center since 1984.
- Author(s)Catherine Haberland
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Note600 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.