All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £37.82Trending at £41.06
- £23.97Trending at £25.64
- £5.29Trending at £5.98
- £5.97Trending at £8.30
- £38.31Trending at £40.45
- £12.23Trending at £12.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Clinical Neuropsychology Study Guide and Board Review provides an easy to study volume with sample questions and recommended readings that are specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the ABCN written examination. Materials are provided in a concise, outlined manner.
- Author BiographyDr. Kirk Stucky obtained his Psy.D. from Florida Tech in 1995. He completed his internship at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD and his residency at the Consortium for Advanced Psychology Training (CAPT) in Flint, MI. He is currently the Chairman of the Department of Psychology at Hurley Medical Center and an Assistant Professor for the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Department of Medicine. He is board certified in Rehabilitation Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology and currently serves as the vice chair for the Council of Rehabilitation Psychology Postdoctoral Training Programs. He is also the Program Director of a Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Medical Psychology at Hurley Medical Center. This program is accredited by the American Psychological Association in Clinical Health Psychology as well. Dr. Michael Kirkwood is Co-Director of the Concussion Program at Children's Hospital Colorado and Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He is a pediatric neuropsychologist board certified in Clinical Neuropsychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. He was a founding member of the BRAIN board certification support group and ongoing member of the group's leadership. He has authored or co-authored dozens of peer-reviewed publications and book chapters, as well as several books, including the Oxford published volume, Board Certification in Clinical Neuropsychology: A Guide to Becoming ABPP/ABCN Certified without Sacrificing your Sanity. Dr. Jacobus Donders is the Chief Psychologist at Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. He is board-certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology in both Clinical Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology. In addition to being an active clinical practitioner, he has served on multiple editorial and executive boards, has authored or co-authored more than 100 publications in peer-reviewed journals, and has co-edited four books. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology and of Divisions 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology) and 22 (Rehabilitation Psychology) of the American Psychological Association. His main interests include validity of neuropsychological tests and prediction of outcome after brain injury.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1494 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJacobus Donders,Kirk J. Stucky,Michael W. Kirkwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.