CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarbara P. Uzzell,Yigal Gross
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsI. Origins Of Intervention.- 1. Pathophysiology and Behavioral Recovery.- II. Assessment For Intervention.- 2. The Ecological Validity of Neuropsychological Assessment and Remediation.- 3. Qualitative Neuropsychological Assessment: Kurt Goldstein Revisited.- 4. Cognitive Assessment in the Neuropsychological Rehabilitation of Head-Injured Adults.- 5. Relationships Between Test Scores and Everyday Life Functioning.- 6. Competency Assessment in Clinical Populations: An Introduction to the Cognitive Competency Test.- 7. Cognitive, Personality and Psychosocial Factors in Neuropsychological Adjustment of Brain-Injured Patients.- III. Intervention Techniques And Strategies.- 8. Applying Luria's Theory to the Rehabilitation Process of Brain Damage.- 9. Intervention Models in Neuropsychology.- 10. Skills, Routines, and Activity Patterns of Daily Living: A Functional Nested Approach.- 11. Management of Persisting Communication Deficits in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury.- 12. Memory Remediation: Restoration, Alleviation and the Acquisition of Domain-Specific Knowledge.- 13. Learning from Failures in Perceptual Cognitive Retraining in Stroke.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.