All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £157.21
- £88.12Trending at £93.64
- £29.99Trending at £30.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.97
- £6.90Trending at £6.96
- £22.05Trending at £22.51
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a compelling text for students, Clinical Nursing Skills offers evidence-based, practical guidance for procedures in all settings. Emphasis is placed on the development of decision-making and problem-solving skills. It is enhanced by colour illustrations and online resources, including video clips and quarterly updates to evidence.
- Author BiographyRuth Endacott is Professor of Clinical Nursing and Associate Dean (Research and Enterprise) at the University of Plymouth, and holds a Professorship at La Trobe University, Australia. She has extensive experience in critical care practice, education and research. Ruth is a member of the Executive Council of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine and a Trustee of the British Lung Foundation. Phil Jevon is Resuscitation Officer and Clinical Skills lead at Manor Hospital, Walsall and an Honorary Clinical Lecturer at Birmingham University. He is Editor of the British Journal of Resuscitation and author of many books and articles. Simon Cooper is Associate Professor at Monash University, Australia. He was formerly Principal Lecturer for the Masters in Advanced Practice at the University of Plymouth (UK), where he specialized in the study of patient deterioration and early warning systems. He has published widely in the field of acute and emergency care. Simon previously worked as an Intensive Care Nurse, a Resuscitation Officer, and Head of Education for an ambulance service.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date05/10/2012
- Content Note110 colour photographs, 90 figures
- Weight1551 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPhilip Jevon,Ruth Endacott,Simon Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.