Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn its new Second Edition, this case study-oriented book offers additional cases and web-based video clips, helping to provide the reader with a firm foundation in the fundamental examination techniques and applications of ophthalmic echography.
- Author BiographyDr. Roger P. Harrie is an adjunct professor in the Department of Ophthalmology/Visual Sciences at the University of Utah. Cynthia Kendall has provided didactic, clinical and technical training to physicians, ophthalmic personnel, and bio-engineers in principles, examination techniques and design of diagnostic ultrasound for ophthalmology.
- Author(s)Cynthia J. Kendall,Roger P. Harrie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note429 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1247 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.