CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDisorders of Human Learning, Behavior, and Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Lang,Don C.Van Dyke,Frances Heide
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsI: Assessment, Characteristics, and Clinical Management in Down Syndrome.- 1 Common Medical Problems.- 2 Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems and Hearing Abnormalities.- 3 Ophthalmological Aspects.- 4 Cardiac Conditions.- 5 Dental Problems.- 6 Foot and Other Musculoskeletal Problems.- 7 Motor and Hand Function.- 8 Problems in Feeding.- 9 Nutrition Assessment of the Child with Down Syndrome.- 10 Developmental Assessment.- 11 P300 Latency and Cognitive Ability.- 12 Consonant Phoneme, and Distinctive Feature Error Patterns in Speech.- 13 Language Development and Intervention.- II: Topics and Issues in Down Syndrome.- 14 Interdisciplinary Approaches.- 15 Development and Behavior.- 16 Down Syndrome and Leukemia.- 17 Issues of Family Interaction, Parenting, and Parent Groups.- 18 Sexuality, Reproduction, and Contraception.- 19 Alternative and Controversial Therapies.- Suggested Reading List.- Appendices (1-13).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.