All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the skills of pharmacists and clinicians to present optimal drug regimens. This title integrates an understanding of the disease processes with an appreciation of pathophysiological processes, clinical pharmacy and the evidence base. It places emphasis on understanding both the prescribing process and the clinical pharmacy process.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Width276 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edited byCate Whittlesea,Roger Walker
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.