All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- Author(s)Alan Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white tables, 30 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsWhat is Clinical Psychology? Childhood Behaviour Disorders. Eating Disorders. Drug Misuse. Anxiety. Depression. Schizophrenia. Personality Disorders. Models that Influence the Practice of Clinical Psychology. The Effectiveness of Psychological Therapies.
- Author BiographyAlan Carr is director of clinical psychology training at University College Dublin and has a clinical practice at the Clanwilliam Institute, Dublin. He has produced over 20 volumes and 200 papers and presentations in the areas of clinical psychology, family therapy and positive psychology. His books include the Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology, the Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology, the Handbook of Intellectual Disability and Clinical Psychology Practice and What Works with Children, Adolescents and Adults? A Review of Research on the Effectiveness of Psychotherapy, and Positive Psychology. He has worked in the fields of clinical psychology and family therapy in the UK, Ireland and Canada.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.