All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Psychology focuses on three central themes: the modern context in which clinical work is practiced; the basics of the psychotherapy process grounded in an integration of the science, theory, and practice; and a focus on gaining the tools needed to become an effective clinician.
- Author BiographyArthur Freeman, EdD, ABPP, is Visiting Professor at Governors State University and Clinical Psychologist and Director of Training at Sheridan Shores in Chicago. He is a Fellow of the APA, APS, and the Academy of Clinical Psychology. Dr. Freeman is a past president of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies. Stephanie H. Felgoise, PhD, ABPP, is Vice Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology and Director of the PsyD Program in Clinical Psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Felgoise is a licensed psychologist and has a private clinical practice. Denise D. Davis, PhD, is Assistant Professor and Assistant Director of Clinical Training in the Psychology Department at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Davis is a licensed psychologist and has a private clinical practice.
- Author(s)Arthur Freeman,Denise D. Davis,Stephanie H. Felgoise
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteports.
- Weight1052 g
- Width183 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.