All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.85Trending at £5.92
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for DSM-5, this book provides clinical psychology trainees with a practical template for incorporating the scientist-practitioner model into clinical practice.
- Author BiographyAndrew C. Page is Winthrop Professor at the School of Psychology, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia. Werner G. K. Stritzke is Associate Professor at the School of Psychology, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew C. Page,Werner G. K. Stritzke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.