All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.45Trending at £16.43
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.33
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for young practitioners in psychiatry and primary care, as well as psychiatric and non-psychiatric residents. It focuses on practical clinical psychopharmacology that would fit an outpatient clinical setting (non-emergency). Besides reviewing psychotropic drugs, it takes a practical approach, making detailed practical recommendations.
- Author(s)Humberto Marin,Javier I. Escobar
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.