Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to radiotherapy physics, emphasizing the clinical aspects of the field. This book consists of seven parts covering basic physics, equipment for radiotherapy, radiation dosimetry, radiation treatment planning, and radiation safety and shielding. It is useful for radiation oncologists, radiation therapists, and physicists.
- Author(s)L. H. Lanzl,S. Jayaraman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/2003
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note62 Tables, black and white; XXII, 523 p.
- Weight980 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.