All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel J. Pesut,RuthAnne Kuiper,Tamatha E. Arms
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyRuthAnne Kuiper, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF-RuthAnne is a Professor of Nursing in the School of Nursing at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA. She earned a PhD in Nursing from the University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA; a Master of Nursing degree as a clinical nurse specialist in cardio-pumonary nursing from the University of California, Los Angeles; a BSN is from Excelsior College, Albany, New York, USA; and a Diploma in nursing from Mountainside Hospital School of Nursing in Montclair, New Jersey, USA. Daniel J. Pesut, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN-- Dan is a Professor of Nursing in the Nursing Population Health and Systems Cooperative Unit of the School of Nursing at the University of Minnesota, USA. And Director of the Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership. He holds the Katherine R. and C. Walton Lillehei Chair in Nursing Leadership. Dr. Pesut has an international reputation and is known for his ability to inspire and support people as they create and design innovative practices with a desired future in mind. Tamatha E. Arms, DNP, RN, PMHNP-BC, NP-C - Tammy is an Assistant Professor of Nursing in the School of Nursing in the College of Health and Human Services at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA. During her professional career she specialized in critical care and nephrology. After obtaining her Master's degree with concentration as an Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner from the University of North Carolina Greensboro, USA, she specialized in the field of geriatrics. She later obtained her Doctorate of Nurse Practice degree with concentration in Family Psychiatry-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner from the College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA. Currently, she maintains a specialized clinical practice in geropsychiatry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.