All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Reasoning in Occupational Therapy' is a key text for occupational therapy students and practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr Linda Robertson is Principal Lecturer in the Occupational Therapy Department at Otago Polytechnic University in New Zealand.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLinda Robertson
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.