All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive package offers a unique way of relating theory to practice, making it an essential learning resource for all CFP and nursing students.
- Author BiographyHelen Iggulden is a former Lecturer in Nursing at Salford School of Nursing, University of Salford, UK and also had a faculty wide role as Learning Technology Fellow. Caroline Macdonald is Senior Lecturer for Clinical Skills Development, School of Nursing and Midwifery at the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK. Karen Staniland is Senior Lecturer/Open Learning Lead within the School of Nursing, University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)Caroline MacDonald,Helen Iggulden,Karen Staniland
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.