All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Skills for Healthcare Assistants and Assistant Practitioners is an accessible, easy-to-read guide, outlining the fundamental and core skills integral to clinical practice.
- Author BiographyAngela Whelan is a Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Learning Fellow, and Programme Lead, in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at Edge Hill University, UK. Elaine Hughes is a Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing, Deputy Programme Co-ordinator BSc(Hons), and a SOLSTICE Fellow, in the Faculty of Health at Edge Hill University, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight678 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAngela Whelan,Elaine Hughes
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.